Robot vacuum cleaners have been around for years, and we feel that they have gone through enough iterations now to be very useful in design, functionality, and ease-of-use. If you’re interested in them but don’t know where to start, let us save you some time. After trying multiple models by Neato Robotics, Roomba, iRobot, and Eufy, including robot vacuums and robot mops, we have settled on a favorite: the Eufy. Read more about the features and reviews by following the link, but the concise version is:
- Effective – powerful enough suction to clean up crumbs and pet hair.
- Convenient to clean – easy dust cup to empty, and the filter is something you can clean out by knocking it against the inside of your garbage can and occasionally cleaning with another vacuum hose.
- Easy to operate – you can control it from the remote or an app on your phone.
- Scheduling – we have had it set to clean every day for over a year and can attest to the reliability of operation and durability of the product.
- Slim – the minimal height is lower than the Roomba and other products, and therefore can be stored under an existing cabinet and it can clean under most furniture, eliminating dust buildup that is bad for your respiratory system.
- Functions well on hard floors and carpet.
- Price – comparable to other robot vacuums.
See the current price, review count, and more information by following the link:
We hope that this has been helpful! Read about other products that we recommend in our Senior Bazaar.
Note: whenever possible, we will provide links to the products that we review. In some cases, if you make a purchase after clicking on our link, we will earn a commission on the sale. The availability of a commission does not determine if we will review or recommend a product, but it is an added bonus that helps to pay our bills, and we appreciate your support!