1600 Chester Ave
Bremerton, WA 98337
Type: 4-year College or University
Olympic College is a public two-year community college that educates more than 13,000 students a year. Founded in 1946, the college has three campuses in Bremerton, Poulsbo, and Shelton and serves a population of 280,000 residents living in Kitsap and Mason Counties.
Degrees and Certificates
Olympic College helps students build skills for the next phase of their life or career through its numerous educational options. Students can earn a certificate or an associate's degree, or complete the first two years of a bachelor's degree. Students who wish to complete a bachelor's degree locally can opt for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Applied Science in Information Systems, or Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering degrees now available at the Bremerton campus or choose to transfer to one of the universities that are co-located at the Bremerton or Poulsbo campuses. In addition, OC offers courses to update job skills, get job training, or simply as personal enrichment.
Students achieve many of their personal and professional goals by attending Olympic College. In recent years, the college has undergone many changes, including the construction of a new Humanities and Student Services building at the Bremerton campus and the expansion of services at its Poulsbo and Shelton campuses.
Campus and Class Locations
Olympic College has three campuses in Kitsap and Mason Counties.
Olympic College Bremerton
Olympic College Bremerton is centrally located in Bremerton, Washington on a 33-acre site.
Olympic College Poulsbo
Olympic College Poulsbo is a 20-acre campus located in North Kitsap County providing convenience for students from Bainbridge Island and the northern part of the Kitsap Peninsula. A variety of credit and non-credit courses are available.
Olympic College Shelton
Olympic College Shelton is a 27-acre campus located in Mason County. The facility has computer labs, a media center, student services, study and social areas, and the Johnson Library.